Sociedade Brasileira de Análise Bioenergética
The 6th Brazilian Psychology Congress / Congresso Brasileiro Psicologia took place from November 11 to 15, 2022, in São Paulo. It brought students, professors, clinicians, and researchers together with the shared goal of searching for effective solutions to practical issues in the field of psychology and related areas.
That was a unique opportunity to talk about Bioenergetic Analysis to our peers and, therefore, raise a banner for the power of the tools we have in our hands.
SOBAB was represented in the Congress by six of its members:
- ♥ Eulina Ribeiro (with Maê Nascimento and Mariângela Donice) talked about The Body and the Social Brain.
- ♥ Ana Lúcia Faria talked about Bioenergetic Analysis and Group Work.
- ♥ Lorene Gonçalves Soares, Phd, talked about Caring for the Body, for Groups and for Life.
- ♥ Clarissa R. Batistela & Paulo Rui F. Vasconcelos talked about Grounding – a Quest for a more Vibrant Life.
- ♥ Lidiane A. de Araújo e Silva talked about Silenced Bodies: Self-perception, Self-expression, and Self-control as a Means to Become a Subject.
- ♥ Ana Lúcia, Clarissa, Lidiane & Paulo together presented a session entitled Bioenergetics and our Social Clinic: Rescuing the ethical political aspect at the core of the neo-Reichian practice.
Guilherme Bonfim Pacheco | https://analisebioenergetica.com.br/