Our Clinical Journal of the International Institute for Bioenergetic Analysis is publsihed in our new e-library.
Read the Clinical Journal here ...
1. Letter from the Editor | Vincentia Schroeter
3. So Which Body Is It?| Angela Klopstech | Keywords: Body concepts, relationality, multiple body perspective, body metaphor
4. Borderline Character Structure Revisited | Vincentia Schroeter | Keywords: Borderline, dissolution panie, cooperation, rageful, boundaries
5. Rekindling Pleasure: Seven Exercises for Opening your Heart, Reaching Out and Touching Gently | Bennett Shapiro | Keywords: Heart, reaching, touching, pleasure, energetic, exercises
6. Helping Children Discharge Negative Aggression | Dennis McCarthy | Keywords: Discharge, pulsation, sandplay, filter, monster
7. The Role of Bioenergetic Supervision in Bioenergetic Training | Alex Munroe | Keywords: Bioenergetic analysis, psychotherapy, supervision, social work, training
8. A Bioenergetic Clinical Case Study of Sarah | D. Emma Rhoads | Keywords: Study, transference, countertransference, bioenergeticstudy, transference, countertransference, bioenergetic analysis
9. Personal Musings on Countertransference In the Context of Becoming A Bioenergetic Analyst | Jacqueline Mills | Keywords: Counter transference, shame, narcissistic wound, projective identification, wounded healer