Since 2021, we have been publishing our Clinical Journal of the International Institute for Bioenergetic Analysis in our new e-library.
Read the Clinical Journal here ...
1. Letter from the Editor | Léia Cardenuto
2. Speaking and Listening in Racial Relations | Maria Cristina Francisco | Key words: body, listening, speaking, racism, breathing
3.Reflections on Working with Defenses and Resistances in the Context of Teletherapy | Louise Fréchette | Key words: teletherapy, face-to-face therapy, resistances, capacities and limitations, research
4. Considerations When Working Bioenergetically Using Videoconferencing | Diana Guest and Jan Parker | Key words: videoconferencing, virtual environment, holding environment, bioenergetic techniques, self-care
5. A Window on the Pandemic Emergency: Reflections and Actions - The Contribution of Bioenergetic Analysis | Patrizia Moselli | Key words: empathy, somatic and energetic autoregulation, relationship, grounding
6. Self-Regulation and Psychodynamics in Bioenergetic Analysis - An Approach to Advanced Training | Jens Tasche | Key words: psychodynamics, structural disorders, affect regulation, organization of the mental defense
7. A Memoir of Psychotherapy | Scott Baum | Key words: psychotherapy, Michael Eigen, anhedonia, soul murder, madness
8. A Never-ending Plight for Authentic Love - Handling Schizoid Ambivalence | Iana Carolina Maciel Franza | Key words: schizoid, ambivalence, love, hostility, authenticity, therapeutic relationship
9. A Traumatic Event: Bioenergetic Therapy Applied in a Company Environment | Vicenta Giménez Molla and Amaia Alejos Martín | Key words: trauma, grief, therapy, company