Our Clinical Journals of the International Institute for Bioenergetic Analysis are published in our e-library.
Read the Clinical Journal 2020 here ...
1. The Other as Potential Enemy | Professor Luigi Zoja | Key words: paranoia, archetypal, collective paranoia, socially contagious, mass media
2. The Face and Body of the Other | Garry Cockburn | Key words: archetypal, problem of evil, Oedipus complex, the feminine, “otherness”
3. Encountering the Shadow – Working with Negativity in the Therapeutic Process | Dr. Vita Heinrich-Clauer | Key words: negativity, Gollum, externalization, vocal expression, tongue
4. Life Force: The Source of Self-Regulation, Love and Bonding | Guy Tonella | Key words: life force, regulatory homeostasis, ESMER functions, therapist’ functions
5. The Challenge is “Now” and “In the Future” for Bioenergetic Analysis | Patrizia Moselli | Key words: character, complexity, defense, energy, planetary humanism
6. Love as Regulator of the Life Force | Pye Bowden | Key words: love, homeostasis, primordial feelings, heart, coherence
7. When My Body Fails Me: Therapy for Women with Infertility | Leslie Ann Costello | Key words: infertility, maternal mental health, pregnancy loss, assisted reproductive technology, mothering