1. Modesty versus Shame
Identity Building through Nature, Personal History and Culture
Key words: modesty, shame, body, myths
2. Shame and the Dilemma of Human Destructiveness
Key words: shame, human destructiveness, neurotic guilt, bioenergetic analysis
3. Shame: Wanting to Be Seen and the Need to Hide
Key words: shame, narcissism, gender, sexual abuse, outliers
4. Lesbians, Gay Men, Bisexuals, Trans, Inter and Queers - some challenges for the theory and work of Bioenergetic Therapists
Key words: biological sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex role, trans
5. Compulsions and Personality Disorders
Homicides and Suicides: a Social Health Issue Based on Bioenergetic Analysis
-Mara Luiza Vieira Ceroni and Cláudia Abude-
Key words: Schizoid personality disorder (SPD), rampage shooter, compulsion, bioenergetics analysis, creativity.
6. Attachment to Relational Trauma
Keywords: relational trauma, internal conflict, structural conflict, object relations conflict, transitional object.